Company: Robert Half
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Robert Half is hiring for a ERP Data Analyst for a 6 Month
Contract to Hire! Responsible for design, integration,
implementation, maintenance, upgrades, and management of
comprehensive information systems for the assigned business unit.
This is an Onsite position in Coolidge,
- Champion functional business requirements to ensure that
technology based solutions are properly developed and applied.
Understand and oversee application of information systems to
support functional business requirements of the ABU. Act as an
in-house information systems expert and primary technical
point-of-contact for the ABU. Work with appropriate ITS staff to
assure information systems issues are addressed. Work with ABU
staff to design, implement, test, and maintain information systems
in support of those areas, including any necessary coordination
with ITS and other offices on technical support and troubleshooting
issues. Coordinate, oversee, and participate in the functional
testing of all information systems utilized by the ABU during
systems implementation, upgrades, patches, and other maintenance,
including development and maintenance of testing plans, scripts and
- Analyze business and information management processes within
the ABU. Recommend and implement effective uses of technology to
support these processes. Monitor, review, and evaluate appropriate
new technologies that could potentially enhance the college's
ability to effectively manage and disseminate assigned business
unit related information. Recommend, implement, and maintain
automation processes for the ABU, including use of automation
tools, automated scripts, and electronic workflows.
- Coordinate, develop and implement reporting, tracking and data
extraction functions and processes, in coordination with ITS and
other stakeholders. Design, develop, and produce detailed, standard
and ad hoc reports. Research topics relevant to ABU. Perform data
analysis and produce statistical summaries.
- Coordinate and assist in the development and delivery of
training and online support resources on use of ABU information
systems to departmental personnel and other end-users. Act as a
liaison for end users, fielding questions, troubleshooting
problems, and providing support. Provide technical support,
functional guidance and direction on information systems to
assigned business unit user group, vendors, and other stakeholders.
Act as a liaison for end-users to coordinate support for
communication systems related to professional development
information systems, including email, web, portal, and other
automated processes. Create and maintain documentation for ABU
information systems and related business processes.
- Coordinate, maintain, and assists with user security and
account setups. Provide support in the triage, troubleshooting and
resolution of information systems related issues. Identify and
track system defects as well as enhancements to ensure the proper
routing of problems to vendor, staff, and other stakeholders.
Collaborate with vendor support on the resolution applications
issues and system problems.
- Lead the implementation and maintenance of ABU information
systems. Ensure system accuracy by working with users to conduct
periodic audits of data, processes, and processing results. Serve
as liaison for ABU in establishing information systems related
priorities. Designs, builds, and maintains Management Information
and Decision Support Systems, as required.
- Represent ABU on college committees (e.g. Nexus Transformation)
and at vendor/users conferences (e.g. Campus Management's
CampusInsight). Represent the college by service on task forces and
committees of Federal and State agencies. Network with other
systems support professional regarding problem resolution and
system enhancements. Collaborate with stakeholders on information
systems of ABU.
- May perform other duties commensurate with the functions and
level of the position to include the recruitment and retention of
students.Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- High-level experience using SQL against relational databases
(e.g. Oracle, Microsoft SQL) to code, interpret and execute
reports/queries. Excellent working knowledge of database table
structure and entity relationships.
- Proficient in the use of reporting and decision support tools
and the use of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience designing business based solutions to support the
functions of the assigned business unit, preferably in a higher
- Experience developing and managing/supporting information
management systems related to function of the assigned business
- Experience in training user groups and communication of
complex, technical information to people with varying levels
experience and understanding.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple, complex and
varied assignments in a timely manner. Must be well organized and
able to keep meticulous records.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and to clearly and
effectively communicate technical information to individuals at all
levels of the organization with varying levels of
- Ability to identify and apply technological solutions to the
functional work of the assigned business unit, ensuring that all
business and regulatory requirements are met.
- Ability to develop and maintain detailed documentation for
technology systems and processes. Ability to create and maintain
detailed testing plans and associated scripts.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse community and meet the
needs of diverse student populations.
- Ability to conduct research into administrative system issues
and products as required.
- Knowledge of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Ability to be highly self-motivated and directed, with keen
attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure
- Strong customer service orientation skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative
Keywords: Robert Half, Gilbert , Data Analyst, Professions , Coolidge, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!