Program Cost/Control Analyst 3/4
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: August 4, 2022
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities
to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around
the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and
inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many
technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first
flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on
the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a
pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun
along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity,
cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we
have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our
employees are not only part of history, they're making
history.Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile
products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has
opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space
exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting
multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a
culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining
Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and
protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the
future. Explore your future and launch your career today.Northrop
Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Program Cost Control Analyst 3/4
to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals to support our
TSSD, NSS programs. This position will be located in Gilbert AZ.
May consider some hybrid telework options for this role. Roles and
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the
- Participating in the management and control of costs,
schedules, and scope through the management control system (i.e.,
Earned Value Management or EVMS).
- Working with Control Account Managers (CAMs) and using our EVM
applications, Cobra (Cost Engine), IBM Cognos TM1 Web (Forecasting)
and other applications.
- Participating in preparing, maintaining, and managing program
budgets and project schedules consistent with Tactical Space (TSSD)
policies and EVMS requirements and variance reports.
- Participating in program control functions for scope, cost and
schedule including the Baseline Change Request (BCR) process.
- Preparing and/or assisting on internal and external customer
- Supporting, training, and assisting CAMs with various financial
aspects of their role.
- Assisting CAMs in maintaining effective corrective action logs,
estimated completion dates, identifying cause/corrective actions
and ensuring compliant VAR reports.
- Assisting CAMs in providing monthly status and Estimate at
- Monthly internal program financial reporting: Income
statement/Balance sheet activity.
- Program Revenue, Cash and Backlog analysis
- Support to program implementation and startup, preparation for
Integrated Baseline Reviews, internal and joint surveillance with
customers and other events.As a full-time employee of Northrop
Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee DiscountsThis position's standard work schedule is a
9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day
Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.Basic
Qualifications: This requisition may be filled at either a level 3
or a level 4. Basic Qualifications for a Level 3:
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of combined experience in
Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Program Cost Analysis
or Program Scheduling - OR - a Master's degree with 3+ years of
related professional experience. An additional four years of
experience accepted in lieu of a degree. Basic Qualifications for a
- Bachelor's degree with 9+ years of related professional
experience - OR - a Master's degree with 7+ years of related
professional experience. An additional four years of experience
accepted in lieu of a degree. Additional Basic qualifications for
- Experience with Deltek CostPoint and Deltek Cobra.
- Strong PC skills and proficient knowledge with Microsoft Office
Suite, including MS Excel.
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities and
- Strong analytical ability.
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret and/or SCI level security
clearance. US citizenship is a prerequisite.Preferred
- Active Top Secret and/or SCI level security clearance (with the
investigation in the past 6 years). US citizenship is a
- 1+ year of Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
- Proficient in Deltek Cobra and IBM Cognos TM1 Web
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced
- Experience with Integrated Baseline Reviews.
- Familiarization with IPMR requirements, and DCMA surveillance
processes, including data-driven surveillance.
- Knowledge of Government EVM reporting & compliance.
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Aerospace/Defense Industry experience. Salary Range: $72,400
USD - $108,600 USD Salary Range 2: $89,800 USD - $134,600 USD
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to
base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual
contributions as well as allow employees to share in company
results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be
eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman
provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage,
life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays
and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. The
health and safety of our employees and their families is a top
priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on
their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be
required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved
disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future
court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed
federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042
Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion,
creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other
protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Gilbert , Program Cost/Control Analyst 3/4, Professions , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!