Posted on: May 27, 2023
Silent-Aire - Job Details
Starting pay from $18+DOE
The primary role of the Material Handler is to provide all required
materials to each department before they are required.
- Deliver materials to each department before they are
- Place all materials in the designated area.
- Ensure that all parts have been accounted for based on the pick
- Check off all delivered parts before the end of your
- Communicate with Supervisors to ensure clear lines of
- Multi-task and prioritization in accordance with company daily
schedule and requirements
- Other duties as assigned.
- Safety policies must be always adhered to.
- It is very important that the incumbent of this position can
work and communicate with prudence, while effectively managing
time, completing tasks, and working safely.
- Use of Personal Protection Equipment will be required (e.g.,
safety glasses, safety boots, ear protection, cut level 5 gloves
- Regularly works near moving parts.
- Requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand with arm, two hands)
and multi-limb coordination.
- Noise levels can fluctuate from quiet to loud.
- May work in tight spaces
- Adhere to the 5S - Lean practice - a place for everything and
everything in its place.
Education -and Experience:
- Microsoft office, preferred.
- Completion of high school or equivalent education plus
additional education is required.
- Analytical problem solver with good communication
- Forklift experience, a plus.
- Experience with all safe practices, procedures, and overall
- Experience with Sheet Metal. Hardware, Electronics, and shop
tools a PLUS
Keywords: Silent-Aire, Gilbert , Material Handler, Professions , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...