Route Sales Team Lead
Company: Schwans Home Delivery
Posted on: January 26, 2023
In this role, you will provide the Area Manager with leadership
support, assist in training employees, and provide route relief by
driving our iconic yellow Schwan's truck to service our customers
by delivering and selling more than 350 different frozen food
products. You will receive a minimum of 4 weeks of hands-on
training from leaders who care and coach you to success.
Individuals who have demonstrated success in this role may have the
potential to develop into other leadership positions within the
Position Type: Full-time
Compensation: Salary $55K - 60K a year Plus a Comprehensive Benefit
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safety is our priority! You will be trained and expected to
lead and apply safe practices while training, servicing customers,
and operating the company vehicle. This includes adherence to
traffic laws, safe operating practices, company policies,
standards, Department of Transportation regulations and
requirements, and any other program requirements.
- Successfully executes primary responsibility of providing route
relief coverage and support.
- Trains new Route Sales Representatives (RSRs) and assists in
coaching and developing team members on a variety of topics
including safety, sales, and service.
- Provide real-time training and coaching support, through ride
alongs with Route Sales Representatives (RSRs) on their
- Supports manager with administrative functions and depot
training as needed.
- Works with and helps lead a team of motivated individuals who
share similar values.
- Exposed to a variety of weather conditions; heat, cold, rain,
snow, etc. while servicing our customers.
- May be required to assist with warehouse/freezer activities
including loading trucks and unloading semis.
- Enjoy most weekends off and work a reliable schedule starting
mid-morning until mid-evening (average 10-hour day). Some overnight
travel may be required. You earn a competitive salary and will be
eligible for vacation and holiday pay, multiple health, dental and
vision plans, an Employee Incentive Program, and a 401K plan with a
company contribution, plus much more, including an employee
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of related experience preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must meet Federal DOT eligibility requirements, including valid
driver's license and medical certification. NO CDL license required
- Aptitude and desire to properly coach and train others
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Safety first mentality while executing best-in-class
- Experience with technology Member of the military? We thank you
for your service! As a strong supporter of our men and women in
uniform, we will consider recent military experience as a great
prerequisite to a career at Schwan's!
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes
diversity, represents the communities in which we operate, enables
attraction of diverse talent pools for today and tomorrow and
positions Schwan's Home Delivery as an employer of choice.
Schwan's Home Service is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender,
vet status, national origin or other protected class.
Keywords: Schwans Home Delivery, Gilbert , Route Sales Team Lead, Sales , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!